วันศุกร์ที่ 18 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2551

Unicorn Gundam ~ Ver. Ka (Review)

Here it is, my first Review (and about time too).So since this is my first review, I thought I’d start off with something a little special. Behold! The epic that is, ‘Unicorn Gundam’!Now, getting my hand on this godly kit was, for lack of words, a bish. Okay I lied. I was one of the lucky ones and probably one of the first to get my dirty little loli hands (Did i just say that? .. Out loud?) on this impressive kit. Upon first knowing about this kit I asked some of my friends for their opinion and feedback and all I got was negative ones. “It’s too white!” they would say, “Get an eva instead.” they would say. We’ll, screw them I say! I went with my gut and reserved this and when it finally came. All I can say is, “wow-ee”.

Contributor: `x_Fenrir

General and Technical Data
Series: Master Grade (MG) 1/100 Release Date: 12/2007
Price: ¥ 5000

0 ความคิดเห็น: